CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Like Way- Ee- Yeay...On your Wedding Day...Its a FREE Ride, That You've already Paid!



...I Love the WOrld Today...
We'll Flash Forward to a few years later...
Down the slippery hills we roll and the many hills we've climb..
HAPPINESS: is when your able to make yourself feel proud and put smiles on everyone's faces:)
I don't know about you, BUT I feel that Where i Stand today, I have put many smiles on many faces...
-dramaqueenme-

So now I party till I DROP Dead...can?


ME & My B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L fwens...














MY Crazy Wayzie FRENS....


...Happy Birthday Izrai...




hahahaha...Faisal...I told you all pictures are going up!!!



Dont you think Faisal got the whole Superman Look going on here?^


Peace guys:)

Wen we PARTY up...TRY letting ur hair down...
Guys...your all AMAZING!!!!
Most of all We parrty with PRIDE for we R Diploma Grads...hahahaha...
and I couldn't ask for more.....

ROCK ME WORLD:)



Y
uknowuloveme.
















1 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

it's like RAIN on your wedding day . lol !.