CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you?

How can one live in denial when she constantly contradicts herself?
I always ask myself; is it right for a person to accept you and your flaws just cause He feels sorry for you?What happen to sincerity?
NOBODY is born Perfect, i believe.
SO how can you sit there and judge me for my imperfection?


SO you drive the most "expensive" car in town and you dine only at 1st class restaurants, YOUR covered in designer labels from head to toe, still you cant even pronounce 'Spaghetti Bolognese'? So tell me whats wrong with this picture?


I never let myself get into all this worrying bout my flaws, There's a reason for everything that happens, Perhaps its my Cross to carry!! and i shall not complain!
I choose to be truthful and honest from the beginning, so Dont say i never let you in..
It is you that keeps pushing me further away into the background....and if you would to keep on pushing me away, one day i might fall and that FALL is going to be 'the only Fall' that i will NOT pick myself up from because your not worth it!


Gees...What ever happen to " I love you from within"?
Maybe that doesn't count anymore!! SO im a lil Old-Fashioned...SUE ME!
IF i can accept you and love you just the way you are, I dont see why cant you?
Maybe your world is painted with perfect blue skies but mine's not.


At least now i know that, there are still people like you in this world and people like you will NEVER succeed in anything, because the world you live in and build around you is way to perfect for anyone to fit themselves in except you..


So, if tomorrow you decide to have and hold me once again...I will look no further den the bakery store, just so you could go in and order yourself the BIGGEST slice of Humble Pie..
eat it, swallow it den come running back.
Ironic? I dont care.


Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: