CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

The CANDYMAN can, Coz He mixes all the LOVE & makes the World taste Good:)



YES, I'm a Proud Diploma Certified Graduand...Envy Me.
2 years & 50 Days of Hard ship FINALLY paid off..
glad to know that I wanted this and I Manage to over-come many toils and snares and having IT in the end of the day:)
My pride and Joy.
I have my Mommy and Daddy to thanked for catching me the many times I've fell and pulling me up again!! Wouldn't be where I am this day if it hadn't been for their support and $...(hehe)...Love you guys much!!!

So not only did i manage to drag my whole family to my Convocation, I also made them sit through-out the entire 3 FREAKIN' lonnnnggggg hour ceremony which was....
Pretty-Dead-boring...boo!!
You know...speeches and more speeches...
But Happy knowing that Every time I Turn around Cox of my restlessNESS, I find em' Family with the BIGGEST smile and wave directing to me..how could I ask for more?

Although the Ceremony was super long, I never let myself to bore, with my 101 amazing frens.. and US making the loudest noise in the hall, Much FUN was made:)
I wouldn't mind to Relive this day over-and-over again!!!

*snapshots*
-The Family-






-The 101 Amazing Frens-
doo bee doo bee doo...



















I must say, We all looked like Graduands from Hogwarts...hahaha...just missing a wand and a broom...too bad no one thought of that Harry potter pose!!! haha...it would have been hillarious!!
-dropdeadfunnybunny-
OR or....Remember the 'NUNS' from 'The sound of music'?...We could so totally play their parts..
"HOW DO SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE AMANDA"? hehe..
enough said.

So where we I go from here?
When i figure this one out, i'll let you all in...till den




Y
uknowuloveme.























1 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

CONGRATULATIONS you!!!!!!!

=D =D =D