CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

"IF You L.O.V.E Me, You'll Sleep With ME?

Ahhh...the oldest trick in the book'...
Mama once said; You shouldn't be force into doing something you dont approve of!!
IF he LOVES you, he'll learnt to wait and respect you and your decisions.
Hell Yeah!!





I still dont get it why some girls still compare among themselves who slept with more men?
(i did ur brother and ur brothers brother and ur other brothers too?)
HONESTLY larr, is it something to be proud of? or is there a prize to claim for
"Sleeping with the most men" before hitting 30"?
(ur PRIDE is worth more then a lousy rice cooker)
I just had to say my peace of mind...




I shouldnt' mind other peoples conversation...
but is it my fault if one speaks too loud?
and the entire shops hear but only I listen?
Yea okie , I GET it, ITS A FREE COUNTRY....
but nobody wants to know "How many guys u slept with last weekend" or WHOSE DICK IS BIGGER or What new position you tried!!!!
ohh UNLESS of course -your getting paid-?
JOY..

I dont deny i speak really loud too at times, BUT I know what kinda conversations are allowed to be spoken out loud and NOT be JUDGE by the table behind..SO unless you slept with MARIAH CAREY or JIM CAREY, save ur "other stories" for ur Mother to listen at HOME!!

NO OFFENCE!!! http://www.lockinglips.blogspot.com/ SUE ME!!

Y
uknowuloveme.












1 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

i LOVE your eyeliner !!!. =D