CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Please LOOK 'A' lil' Deeper....



Please DONT JUGDE ME by my face
By my religion or my race!
Please dont laugh at what I wear Or how i do my hair.
PLEASE LOOK A lil DEEPER-
Way down deep inside...




And although you may NOT see it
I have alot to hide.
Behind my clothes,

the secrets lie.
Behind my SMILE:)
I softly cry...




Please look 'A' lil Deeper,
And maybe you'll see
The lonely little girl
That lives inside of me.




Please Listen carefully to her;
she'll show that she's insecure!
Please try to be friends with her...
And show her that you care..



Please Just get to know her
And maybe you'll see
That if you just look deeper enough
You'll FIND the real ME!!





So NEVER be to quick to judge a book by its cover,
Cause, the extra mile of looking 'A' lil deeper
Wouldn't KILL, once in a while...

*Sundae Smiles*



Y
uknowuloveme.











0 comments: