CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Mi World is Su World'

WELCOME to My World...
Where LOVE is the answer to everything and PRIDE can be Sold to the highest bidder...
A world Where 'Everyone and Anyone' is Invited and will NOT BE JUDGE!!
-no cover charge and no need to dress to impress-
Come in slippers or hand me downs and I promise to accept whoever you are!!
I.AM.ME. so YOU just BE.YOU.



THE ULTIMATE...



What you WONT find in my world are PREJUDICE,
JEALOUSY, HATRED, RACIST, LOSERS or UGLY PEOPLE!!
In the end of the day, WE are all equal in GODs Eyes..
A Wise men Once told me; If your SHY of your own kind, GOD will be shy of you too!!
IF you Discriminate your own kind, GOD will Discriminate you too..go figure!
Ask any 6 year old kid, and he will SPEAK HIS MIND...
and usually what Children mind thinks are always the TRUTH!


You might think I'm being Unrealistic' by saying LOVE is the answer in my World; so hows LOVE good if:
LOVE is not going to pay my bills?
LOVE is not going to buy me baby diapers?
and Most certainly LOVE is not going to get me those Jimmy Choo's?

I Know that and i'm NOT GOD, so i dont always have the correct answers to every question asked...BUT i DO know,
LOVE can bring World peace
LOVE can bring Two enemies into a beautiful friendship
LOVE can make the world go round &
LOVE CANNOT be Bought, even if Ur the richest man on "planetier"<(no such word)

-World Peace or Jimmy Choo? you decide-

So before you laugh at me and my silly little world, You should take a walk in my shoes, get blisters all over DEN jugde ME!!
BUT before you take a walk in my shoes, You MUST first remove your own!

O o



So remind me again,
how do we seek guidance from the people we look up most too?
If they themselves are IGNORANT?
In the end we turn to our self, look in the mirror and ask ourselves:
"WHOSE LIFE ARE WE LIVING"?
Theirs or OURS?
Do we battle our Rights for the sake of others to be happy and satisfy?
NOPE.
I Promise, you can be whoever you desire in my WORLD.
As long as your willing to look things further and learn to LOVE in the most mutual and genuine way, WE can surely be Friends!!maybe even BFF!!

BOOP. TI. FUL?



May it be tomorrow or the week or year after,
I know that GOD has plans for me and my future is all written in his book of life
I cannot FIGHT that so...
I leave things up to HIM because the ONE I fear most is HIMSELF..
He will NEVER Jugde me and HE is the only one who is allowed to ever JUDGE me.period.
I look no futher den that.

.............................................................

Oh yea...I bet you've already notice by now...
My AWESOME new hairdo'...hate me.


ok im off.....taa....



Y
uknowuloveme.


















0 comments: