CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

idunno.
If you saw things happening more then a few times, can you call it a CURSE? Things in particular like "The 4th year Curse when in a Relationship"? Why I say so....
This has been bugging me over the weekend, and why i say it as such is simply cause I keep seeing it happening; altogether 12 times already. I ignored the first 3 then yesterday when i heard it for the 12th time it got me wondering.

I mean, being paranoid is one thing but after seeing it happen once too many times, it becomes something real to your mind, and it Fucks it good! Especially to people like me, who thinks too much. So you actually analyse your friends relationship and by right you shouldn be wasting time doing so...but u cant help it cause it happen too many times to too many people and your in a relationship(its been 2years & 2 months) so your afraid, hence u start to calculate the days till 4 year comes. DUMB.

Ok in the End your NOT her and she's not you, thats all you got. Call me silly or whatever, but i'm sure if your in my shoes...you'll see it differently. So to answer and reward my paranoia mind, i'll let you know again in 2more years.

letting it be.

0 comments: