CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Crazy Brady Bunch!

Good Times, good times..u should stay A lil longer!Your always off to Early & FAST!


SO Minnie called,
and she wants back her ears..
To the Crazy bunch! It would have never been Crazy without you.
'HAPPY HALLOWEEN'!
A lil more Fun and we would have all gone to J.A.I.L, hahar..
Knock yourself out!






Ok, So Cikgu Mandy for the night it seems was yours truly designated driver! looks like my New Year Resolution is almost fulfilled! I manage to keep ONE at least. OH My its November already!! Back on track, I sadly lost my pembaris and spektacles that night! SAD!!! But the FUN was all Good. (look at pic below) BOYS GONE WILD!!!


I guess Halloween is just another excuse for girls to dress all slutty!!
We like.

0 comments: