CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

When I was just a lil Girl....

I ask my mother what would I be?

She never LIED about me being pretty...it was true! haha
23 years ago. I still find it hard to believe how time flies by....
GOSH''.... anyways, its not like anydays were wasted or regretted.
I love my childhood and nowhood...

Birthdays & more Birthday dinners..
told u i love birthdays..

As I silently wished to stay forever 21.



Well im glad & blessed to always have the BEST surrounding me
any other days. Thanks guys for the Yummilicious Dins dins...





Birthday Kisses.
& my very own band....
they even changed, Oh' Carol to Oh' Mandy...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX



Just so you know, ima BIG girl now,
But I still need some money for Petrol tomorrow...
Always wanted to grow up too quickly when I was much younger,
Now I just want to stop growing by the time I reach 26.
& im very sure later on, I wish i hadn't grew up that quickly...
haaa...us human.

Partying HARDCORE tonight.


OkthanksBye.





0 comments: