CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

No place like HOME huh?

Yes its me 'The Teaser"...


One Hella Crazy weekend I would say,
Had myself one to many outings and now i need to catch up with my sleep coz i swear this morning I woke up with the grumpies mood and still trying my BEST to keep it calm...
PLS NO ONE BURST MY BUBBLES! PLS...



Anyways, puppy's name is Lulu...no she's not mine:(
To Jane and her Fabulous House Warming Pot-Luck Party!
Looks like now I have a new crash pad. Yes I like to self invite and i tend to do it like alot.
(im even grumpy to blog)
PArty-PArty..



Jane+Alexis+Lulu+Baby

Playing House.

.......................................................

Baby & Puppy the cutest combination!!



I Swear Baby & I was hogging Lulu the whole night!
I Swear Baby & I was fake attempting to Dognapp Lulu..Have u seen my bag?
I can fit 2 lulu's inside or 3..
Hehehe...
SO Hopefully in times to come, we'll own a puppy of our own...
People Can Change.
damm7lazy.

0 comments: