CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pretty Please Baby.



Do you seek amy tonight?
The week is passing just too fast! NOT THINKING OF WERK!!!!
Sounds wrong but im gonna abuse the shit out of this week.
I think it will be my only longest ever leave i took..







I have this stretch of event that will be bloggin about.

I swear even my mind went on a trip and im quite shitty wen it comes to change mind set! MISS Independent thats why I love me.

BTW, pictures above was taken in Chulo, another random nite out wid the sister!
Sister bond-bons time "Apparently" I don spend enough time wid her she complains!!!
SO I swear will BOND with her until she almost Hate me perhaps....and besides, younger sisters
are made to annoy/bug/irritate the daylights outta BIG Sisters!!!
OH believe me, i have my fair share from my younger sister!!
But im like a pro in ignoring or playing blur:) thats me..
sometimes i just don hear her anymore...immune to that certain whinning pitch!
Harharr..

Off to my Yum Cha Session.
See ya tomoro...
X.

0 comments: