CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

''Gong Xi ahh Gong Xi''

I swear Teddy is the cutest DOG ever after Silky...

How was your new year??
Lets just say my 'Ang Pau' collection is enough to buy me a pair of Jimmy Choo's!!
& did i mention i get a week off from work!!!hehe..


The Reunion Dins dins....


So Lilian Too said that this year would be a great year for all those born on the year of the Rabbit/bunny...thats all smile for me! And she also mentioned that Tigers are most compatible with Rabbits, Marie Claire even double confirmed it.
...so Random of me...
Anyways here's to another great year ahead!!
RAWR!!!!!!


Low away!!!
I know this is coming so late but
'GONG HEI FATT CHOI' to all who celebrates:)

Awesome Year Ahead..
Muaxxes..

0 comments: