CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mom im an ALCOHOLIC.

There I said it.


....hmmm actually NOT, I just fancy posing with a glass full of beer...
Thats all...(dont think she's gonna buy that!)
at least I tried.


I like to imagine our lips being "this pink"..


Harry Potter happened. I have always been a deep deep down down quite fan. But I hate reading the book so i'll just wait for the movie to come out.. From a scale 1 to 10 on the half blood prince I would give it a 8. maybe i expected more...oh well STILL A FAN!!

NOTe: I hate this particular sunday..BUT I Love my Bao Bei.
How was your weekend so far??
i sleep.

1 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Sayang, my Xanga link damn long expired la. LOL. I write here now (: Just so you know, kaay xx