CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

For as long as I can remember....

Those days where playing 'make believes' were the BEST! 'Pretending' to be Cinderella in my mother's night gown, Oh, I was a Princess alright!!!

Cinderella was just a fairytale, A fantasy of all girls to be swept of their feet by 'prince charming'..Trust me, this post has nothing to do with 'him'..

Then, I grew up. Fantasy was soon replaced by Reality...it took me awhile to understand how it works, I could no longer wish into the wishing well in hopes of pulling out a bucket full with golden coins. I had to work. Pumpkin makes the sweetest tarts but they DONT turn into carriages, the public transport was the best offer.

Often I wondered, If I didn't grow up, Peter pan & I would make the perfect couple.
I'd rule Neverland and throw pirate parties, oh and find tinkerbell a boyfriend...lol..

*snap back* ......I have work in less then 5 hours.
DAMN.....

+MoodSWING post+

0 comments: