CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hana Banana..

...HAPPIEST 22nd EVERRRR...

Lip smacking dolly who makes head turns..
I think we dance so much, we forgot each others name:)
I got my girls nite out and I got my girls to smile (wide).
Love ya'll BIG time...

MUAXX...
ladies nite not quite...
KISSkiss










Dear Hana,

Tomorrow, wen you fly off to aussie...forget us NEVER!
Our 8 years of friendship since high skool paid off...
We've come so far and again it breaks my heart to see you go...
Our many ups & down moments we had shared will somehow keep us in your heart.
Friendships like this dont come around twice!!!!!
I heart you.

p.s= save me that extra room wen I come over. Hotels Too MAHAL! hehe..

Xox
.mandy.

Sorry, im not very good at dealing with goodbye's...
I look forward too see ya wen you get back darls:)

*pictures shyly stolen from Erma*
I really need a new cam.

Tata O'































0 comments: