CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Does opposite really attract?


Hmmmmm......

So i listed down the differences between busuk & i...*very surprising results* BUT here we are A year later....

Busuk gets up at 8 am to get ready for work while im getting ready to go to bed.

I can eat really spicy food, busuk in the other hand, drinks 1 bowl of tom yum ayam tambah cendawan and he looks like he just took a bath.

Busuk Loves sports. The only sporty thing i do is walking real fast in the malls.

Busuk loves the 'discovery' channel while i like to know who broke up with who in hollywood.

We rarely have movie nights because we can never agree to watch the same show. So we came up with the "taking turn" solution and guess what? its my turn again.

Im the Prettier one. His just tall dark & handsome.

Busuk likes to try new things so that makes me the boring one.

After A year of being together, Busuk has the ability to know what i want or gonna say just by my facial expressions, his right half the time. I will never have that ability.

Im timid while his too outspoken.

I still and forever will take 2 hours to get ready, busuk can: bathe,shit,change clothes,fix his hair,put on his shoes & smoke a cigarrette in 10 mins.

I think i smoke more then him.

Busuk doesn't like the color pink very much, im a PINKFANATIC!

I love the cold weather, he cant stand it.

Busuk loves relaxing beachy holidays, I like busy city shopping malls holidays.

I think busuk would look good in a pink shirt, he doesnt think so.

busuk thinks i would look good in a turtle neck, i dont think so.

I can never sleep in 1 position for a long time, busuk never moves in his sleep, until i poke him to check if his alive of course.

1 amazing year later.....................
Ask me again in years to come coz i dont have the answer now.

Heart.

1 comments:

Reena said...

stop complaining..or i slap ur face!!!hehehe..