CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You're Never Fully dresses without A Smile:)


So here's mine:)

CHEERrs....



My Girls...




The blondi's Vs. The brunett's....


My girls & i.
Its what you wear from ear to ear not from head to toe.
they say.

We gathered,partiedd & ate bak kut teh at 5 in the morning...
I guess thats why its called a 'Girls nite out'?
*if only you knew how tired i was*
BUT Nat wouldnt take NO for answer.....
BEST PART, I wore flat shoes
(that came in handy at the very end of the night) and a very annoying dress that kept hooking onto other people's clothes...
tee....

My camera keeps dying on me, I think i need a new one Daddy O' *hinthint*, if only la he read my blog but I DOUBT IT!

SO,

I've decided to longer wait for that Reply and start looking elsewhere...
I needed that night out & im as broke as a cow.

need to sleep.
Again, toodles ohh..
























0 comments: