CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

Thats his name too...

My weekend getaways from the loud ones
just to be with the LOUDER ones..
KNS Barry!! -kacau&bising2-
HEART Shape Puppy:)

& His ever SO FAMOUS 'Machine Gun" hand gesture/dance move..
The many reasons i love u.

Suzy & i...





I tell you, its been said once to many times already;
Boys will be boys....


AHHhh....A perfect evening..
Im neither drunk or sober....
Its the in-between thing..
I don plan to hit lalaland anytime soon...
So, I guess i'll be awake whole night/day long...
I'm actually quite the 'Superwomen' on this not needing to sleep thing..
Puppy things im SERIOUSLY NOT HUMAN! But I guarantee you, I am.
JADI is like Anyways....hee...
In the next few hours, I have:
-A job interview at 10 am.
-Help out @ A bazaar 12 pm
-Be at the bazaar till 6 pm
-Family dinner at 7 pm
& NO, i don have time to bathe before i see you baby.
So, if im right, ill only get my 12 hour sleep on Sunday morning.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

As for you puppy,
GOODNITE...
*Biggest KISS ever*


i YPuppy.
Bai.

















0 comments: