CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

idonthinkispostissupposetobeposted.




Just thinking about tomorrow,
Maybe far away or real nearby..

I have 1 particular thought running inside my head, I've always wanted to know how bias are the judges at any competition for that matter...how exactly do they judge?
Ok this thought is gonna be here for a while..... so will just let it be...
ANYWAYS...Random fact No.43 about me:
There's this thing about me of always short-changing myself just to seek compliment...
Here's the best part, once being complimented, im never in their denial..ill even agree to it!
Its some sort of joy i like.
-this is definitely the Ursula side of me speaking-
about whose ursula? shall let u in on that one sum other time..
Now, i need to get some' 'chicken feet' for breakfast....and NO i havent slept yet baby, its 7.42am.
*BARNEY HUG*

0 comments: