CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grow Yourself a Penis But Don't Become a Cock.

quotes Holly Jean

I want to believe that older men are wiser and age is just a number BUT everytime i think so, someone proves me wrong! So he wears the pants in the relationship, brings bacon home to the table and pay the bills...SO? Buy yourself a trophy. I could do the same, wear the pants,cook that bacon and pay those bills..If there's one thing i learned well from my mother, it would be ' To be Independent' and not to depend on anyone for that matter.

YES im a girl, so where do i stand? In between your legs? NO Thanks!!
im NO feminist but i'd like all men to know out there that anyone can take leading position as long as he or she can take the responsibility.

I am not saying that man shouldn't earn the money for the family and take leadership etc. I was saying that whether he wears the pants or not (meaning whether he is a leader or not), doesn't mean that he should stop being a gentleman.

And I don't need a man to be chivalrous whenever I NEED A HAND. Realistically, I can carry my own bags, open my own doors. But it's nice when a man has enough in him to do it without being told.

I'm old fashioned like that.

1 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Amen, sister!