CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

To The Beat Of My HEART....



We met by accident, I borrowed you my Heart and you never gave it back!!*smiles*
Here we are, I stand tall with the widest SMILE on my face,
counting my lucky stars that you are apart of me:)
' 77 heart drops a day, thinking of the silliest things you do
and how you NEVER fail to put a smile on my face:) everytime.
With nothing BUT a T-shirt on I can be that girl who lets her hair down, sings in the shower and never afraid to fall, simply because I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground!
And with those arms locked around me, huuh...Girls ENVY me.
oh oh...did I mention those eyes? My weakness!
I adore you.

Bunny turns 'Double 2'...
Happy Birthday Bunny:)


MINE:)



Why so serious b?

...and

"The SO-CALLED Bday Tradition".......
FLAMe to FAint?


CHEERS baby to Many more Birthdays to come with me:)
HOpe you had a great ONE this year!!!




uknowuloveme.














0 comments: