CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

21 She turned..

Happy Birthday Evey:)
With lotsa lotsa LOVE!!


21 and Legal, enough said.
From ribbon and curls to the sweater I loaned from you 2 years ago...ahhh how we grew up together! the many sneaker nights and our very own secret code; "bling-bling"..thats us alright:)
How could we ask for more in this wondefrul sisterhood we share??
Alright I made my point, *smiles*...

F.A.B





Henry?

Josh..

Ian:)

4got.

bear..

Happy us....


i don fancy cherries..

I'd rather tequila...hehe..

or beers...

...and acting silly:)


Note to Stephen:
Once you've tried downing 7 tequila shots all at one time...let me know how 'FINE' u r!!
Plus..the last time i checked..."Kor-koh's" are supposed to look after their 'mui-mui'..WTF happen to that?
anyways im "DONE drinking" for this month!!! haha..
p.s= sorry bout the car:(



I wasnt that high yet!! just tot it was a good shot!!
DONE....

........................................................

Y

uknowuloveme.
















0 comments: