CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

'A Pretty lil' Problem'

"HAPPY SWEET 16 SLUT..."
I Owned You:)


Had "A" Blast didn't we?
Remember the days we'd play masak-masak together? haha..
WELL, Tomorrow, I'll buy you your FIRST tequila Shot:) (dont tell mummy)heeee...
My Pukka all grown up!!!!


NOT QUITE??
She still remains a kid at heart:)



Me 2...hehe...

Birthday with the ones you Heart Most:) & the Things you LOVE most!!!!
SWEET SWEET STUFF!!!
Spoil yourself baby....



The other Random shots...?


To the 'left to the left' Ally:)



Later that EVENING.....
with the Family @ June Thai TTDI...
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S yummy to the tummy!!!




While we AWAIT our food...WE Photo-SLut
Standard prosedure???
Mommy Wants IN too? oh -no!!
















Curtain Falls....We await another year!!! THANK GOD!!!!



Hope you had a great one this year:) HAPPY:)
OHHHHhhh.......
I know...I know, I OWE YOU A PREZZIE...its just that Im BROKE now!!!
SERIOUSLY!!! Big sisters DONT break their Promises!!!! haah!!
Cheers....





Y
uknowuloveme.





































0 comments: