CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

How Far would you go for LOVE?

Many of us have probably asked ourselves that question
I know I have! But how often are we actually tested?





You remember the line " IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WOULD_____________FOR ME"?
I do!! One of the most frequent lines used in relationships...
My question is 'How Far Would you go for LOVE'?


..I dunno about you, AS for myself I'd like to know that i've gone to the "Extremes" before letting go:), at least den, I would know I gave it my best BUT somehow if Fate doesn't permit den so be it...


SO-den I started asking around (my friends), 'How far would they actually go for LOVE'?...I got many weird answers; some said they'll take a bullet for her, One said, he'd run naked on the streets but most of them said they'd kill..!okOk I guess...but then they all ended their sentence with "only if he/she is worthy enough larr"...So how does one know if he/she is worthy enough? simply because they have been together for 5 years?Mmmphh???

Ok, here's what I think:
Being worthy in someones eyes is not just about 'doing the sweetest/nicest/over the rainbow things, you'll be surprise that even by doing something small and not realising it can actually earn you your worthyNESS! like Remembering the tiniest details in your partners life, perhaps the size of his shoes or his favourite meal?Believe me, sometimes the smallest things are the ones that matters the MOST:)

Oh well, Mandy preaching about LOVE? har-har...
BUT any guy that takes a bullet for me can definitely take me out:)
Believe me, I have seen those who actually GO that extra 28 miles for their relationship!!
i took 29.




Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: