CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"MASSIVE MASSIVE Lightning"


Lightning NEVER strikes twice on the same spot!
Or Its Like Catching Lightning When it comes to finding someone like you...

I think Im always OVER-Dramatic when it comes to expressing myself...
Like you can never catch me saying something simple...
"Uhh and Ahhs" are words you find in my sentences....
'Forehead slaps'...I do all the time:)

*see that chat box* i have at the corner of my page??
Someone thinks Barbie's LAME!!! I think Barbie's AWESOME:)
Yo mama, probably didn't allow you to play with em' that's why you've missed out so much wen your a KID...don't worry ho' i feel for you!!
-I get EASILY DISTRACTED-

OK, I have a little Confession to make...yesterday, I told A fren I couldn't make it for our afternoon drinks because I had an emergency "puppy situation" and needed to be at my sisters place ASAP...actual fact...I was lazy and Wen home to sleep...Slut.

i feel really bad now....im sorry:( GOSH the guilt is great..

Giving myself away and using my blog as an apology scam..huh?NOT COOL!!! Okie...I sense an incoming call ..*i was right*!!! BABY:):):)

DAY MADE:) im off...

Y

uknowuloveme.






0 comments: