CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

BubbaGumpDropitLikeitsHAWTttt....



Shhhh...I'll never tell!! I promise:)
Another Weekend MADE...I wasn't so sure about the ever so rich coffee i took a sip of but there was definitely clouds in it..
FLASHBACK......
All the way back to 97', I was 10....Wanting to grow up too quickly, I took my first sip of coffee from Daddy's mug, *spat* it right back into the mug and never told Daddy...Later Daddy drank the whole cup right before leaving home to work! Since den, never touch another cup of coffee...
Till this afternoon....only this time I hold it in my mouth and ran as fast to the sink...hehe:)


I know im rather Happy at where I stand this day,
I've come to know I pleased myself in yet another way...
Many moments of where i wish to scream at the top of my lungs just so I could get you out of my mind But still I held back...thinking that somehow,someday it will all be worth it!!
Just so you know, after all hell break loose, you can still find me standing there with open arms, awaiting your return:)

DONt laugh at my style if I dress in the dark...








Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: