CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

'Say It Again For Me'...


Do Me a favour and DONT do me anymore favours!!
Why do plans we planned never go accordingly? Or why do Last minute decisions always comes easily? I think its because we dont have much choices therefore we say and go with the first thought on our minds! -this is why some marriages dont last-teehee...
hahaha....
I was reading this one book on "relationships"...its a humour book??huh...okie...
FUNNY-funny jokes on relationships...how things work out in FUNNY ways!! So anyways...there was one particular story i like most, not story actually...JOKE...
This guy, writes a Valentine Card to his girlfriend...and it goes something like
this:

Dear Anna,

You are my Sunshine,
I would Climb the highest mountain for you and Swim the deepest ocean just to be with you..
I would Go outer-space just to prove my LOVE for you and I would Buy every roses in town just to fill your gardens of love???
I LOVE YOU and I would do anything for you because you mean the world to me....

Yours truly,
hock bee:)

p.s= if tonight rains, I won't be coming.

...............
J.E.R.K much.
It rained that night and they broke up the next day!
haha..


Had a few good laughs reading the book:)...So amazed of the author and the way he tickles his audience fancies!! i like.
well im off....
Y
uknowuloveme.









0 comments: