CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

COPY-CAT, Catch the Rat...



Damm those 'Gladiator sandals'...been trying to get my hands on em' for the pass 3 weeks but seems like im not in luck! I know...im so yesterday...BUt hell with it...
I have a weakness wen it comes to SHOES...
SERIOUSLY lor....

Moving on(fast)....I found this online shopping website and I thought it was uber cool...the set up and the items they sell ++ the design exactly like magazine style and CHeapppppp!!!...CUN!!! So I started adding all the items i wanted to purchased into my cart...there was about 4 items lar...so i send in the request form and waited patiently 24 hours for a reply...(they stated that they will reply within 24 hours to double confirm my items)...so I waited and waited and waited...72hours..NO REPLY...so I send in my request form again and this time i added a lil note below...

p.s= would appreciate if you give me a call if you cant find the time to reply my emails:) and left my number...

Usually im NOT that into online shopping...I rather try on my goods b4 purchasing...BUT seriously the clothes on this website was F*****g Nice!! And I waited patiently again for a reply...I got my reply:)....BUt i wasnt happy...the mail reads:

Dear Miss Mandy,

The clothes you have pre-ordered is no longer available, pls feel free to check out our other types of clothes and products on our website. good day.

Admin.

WTF.C.U.K? First of all...it wasn't stated on the webpage and clothes that it is A SOLD item!! So YOU deceive your customers...AND it took them 5 days to reply 1 lousy email..which i had to resend!! ALL in all...I think your clothes are nice BUT it sux that your management is poorly handled..Therefore I WILL NOt advertise you on my blog nor recommand your website to any of my frens.. I'll save you the Shame...no need to thank me!BTW...the email is pathetic!!
I think im gonna stick to shopping malls...enough with online shopping...
they say..'You've gotto Feel it or try it on before buying em'..I agree:)
A.N.G.R.Y!!!



Y
uknowuloveme.

1 comments:

The Fairies said...

hi there,

i dont know if you have lost faith in all blogshops but some can be really realiable...i am a blogshop fan myself and even started my own blogshop - if you like please do visit us and drop us a line if u like anything :)
www.fairytastic.blogspot.com