CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I LOVE Shoes....




Stilettos, Killer heels,
Watch me make my very first trip,
Make up kits with bad Lipsticks
You name it,
I've Tried it!!


Cupcakes, Banana split,
chocolate sticks,
Pop-pop dips...
Watch my LIPS,
You'll NEVER get near it..




Harry Winston,
Watch me Dream,
Diamond Rings are NEVER a SIN!
Boyfriends however creates many scenes...


Lip-gloss for Chappy Lips,
Magazines, For HIM to read,
Low rise Jeans..
That boys have never seen..




Pretty in PINK,
where's my BLING?
Pocket full of Plenty 'Ka-chings'...
Sharing it would be Totally CARING!!!



Sipping Wines, dine at nine,
Mustang rides, forget the time,
Walk the LINE and
Pay A damm Fine..




Prada Shoes, Gucci Purse,
SK II, LV Gloves,
Tiffany Coins & Chanel boots,
"Chee Cheong Kai" sells them too..


Lambroghini, Ferrari,
Everyday Eat ROTI...
Mariah Carey, cun body,
Posters of her are all you'll ever SEE...


hahahahahhahahahhahaha


Y
uknowuloveme.

0 comments: