CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

On the 1st Day of Christmas, my true Love sent to me....

BLESSED CHRISTMAS FOLKS...
Hope you all had a great/excellent one this year..
NOel'

....I know I did...
Christmas is the Best time of the year everrr...

I know, i get exceptionally Forgiving whenever its near xmas..
Like they all say...its a time for Love, giving,sharing and forgiving...

Perhaps, you'll know when to catch me next year den..

Although This year celebration was not as loud as previous years, im pretty sure my dress is..So our usual Christmas routine, Family dins with too much food+Chemicals...Oh my!! Shall not go there...since I was recovering from a veli bad FLu, I didnt go near any...sad...But its cool...Christmas is still the BEST:)
Especially when you are surrounded with great ppl and a HUGE christmas tree...



OKOk...caught, just this 1 glass...thats all...


My Beautiful Sister & myself...
Still the same glass btw...

Mom & Me.


Twas another Christmas, twas another year...

Why do i never tire of counting the days to Christmas?
Some sort of JOY I enjoy:)
Anyways, will be counting the next 12days of Xmas rather slowly...
Also in 12 days...I look forward to a New year New Chapter of me life all over again...
Im always wondering how about you?

Ohhhh...how can i almost forget to mention the presents...still the almost Best part of Xmas...Were told NOT to make the presents the Best part...so we add an "Almost"...just to make ourselves believe, its also really 'The thought that counts'....this part is for real...Well I must say, million Thanks for my gifts to all...Heart everyone of em'...
and to those receiving, I hope you heart it, as much Thought that I have put into it...

Cheers to a another great Xmas'....
What more??
Looking forward already to next Christmas:)
*BearHugs*



















0 comments: