CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Bad Bad Habits.

Ok, I don't usually do this but today for some reason I feel like it. I'm on a see my mood season. So I'm gonna reveal my 10 Worst Bad Habits.

  1. I'm a Pretender. I pretend to like your dress but afterwards I mock it crazy.
  2. I can lie through my teeth..(this is actually considered sin)
  3. Because I use so much vulgar language, I use it even in to my Family, it like comes naturally.
  4. I love blaming other people for my faults. I can be very convincing!
  5. If I see you occupied with something, I will BUG you, den make you drop whatevs your doing den when u drop whatevs ur doing, i ignore you.
  6. Ok this one quite sick, I let my nails grow real long den bite them short.
  7. I can potato couch zombified myself for a month. I swore never to go back there but I see it coming. Oh no..
  8. I like to borrow things without asking permission especially with my sisters....
  9. Whenever I lie, its always the family excuse. It works all the time..
  10. I like to act Suspicious.
There now you know..
Lately Blogspot has been acting like a Bitch!

0 comments: