CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dear Dilemma,


Dislike being caught up in this state of uncertainty where decisions are too difficult to be made. Especially when you are the type of person who is easily contented with what you have due to that comfort zone you build, you never want to move.


Back in college, RISK were my middle name, there were no second thoughts what-so-ever, when it came to doing/going/planning etc things! I can no longer do that, i dunno why. Afraid maybe. So afraid that I regret before even doing anything. (beat that) Why does it get harder when you get older? Is it the..Commitments? Responsibilities? you have to take on? thats why we always settle?

Loyalty and Principe's are (can I say) meant to be broken anyways/anyhow? Like I mention many many times before, Good Opportunities don't always come around, so when one does, GRAB IT! Right?

Oh Gosh, I hate this feeling. I've became the anything girl for quite sometime now...i need to move my cheese. And sleeping on it does not work for me.

Confuzzle.

0 comments: