CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Who are we to JUDGE?



They all say, never judge a book by its cover; somehow we all do.
Even I. But I never denied i like fancy covers and packaging, so i'm attracted/distracted by plenty unnecessary stuff.

Recently I had an odd encounter with a client, lets call him 'X'.
X owns a bar thats a rather exclusive join, X was rather keen in our products so we set an appointment to meet. As I arrive, X told me that their not open till 6pm, so I reached out my hands(i had 3bags on me then) to shake his an introduce myself. His expression was PRICELESS as though he had just saw a ghost???? Ok..nuff, so I spend the last 8mins convincing him that im not that young and is more then capable to carry out a product demo. *I felt offended in a way cause im emo like that* ANYWAYS back to the topic, as I was in the midst of explaining and demonstrating, X stopped me and came out real honest that he couldn't bare that i'm too young to be wasting my time on this demo's and come work for him instead and that he was no longer interested at the product the moment I walked in? WTH?? So me being me, (who takes my job very seriously) packed my goods, shook his hands and left. It was only professional that I didn't give him a piece of my mind. Just to clarify, I left because He said he wasn't interested not because I was offended. I got back to the office and started my storytelling, 2hours after a Fax of Purchase Order came in from X company for a unit along with an apologetic email. So my Boss asked me, are we closing this deal?

I said............................

0 comments: