CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Pinkest Of em' All..


Extra! While most of you just want to eliminate the color PINK out of this world, I just want to live in it. Don't exactly remember when this whole pink phase started, seriously this obsession does not have to STOP. ever. "Ok, no one takes you seriously if you have some sort of pink on you, i get that alot alot! then again I never cared less. It's my theme color for anything and everything...Grow up? never mind, you grow up. & no i didnt go to Taipei.
...................................................................


See I told you.
I'm so hungry!!! Random...
Oh and so far the week has been really kind...keep up!
Btw, just wanted to tell u how all the phones ive used before r pink in color, don't know how i ended up with the whole 'I love Pink' story...ZZZzz...

Sien oh.
going to eat.

0 comments: