CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why Georgia why?



Am I living it right?
QUICKIE ONE...
I take Public Holidays very seriously.
So much work load this week that nowadays even when its a holiday, I wake up early...i want to sleep in so badly but once i'm up, i can never go back to sleep...yea im one of those ppl. SAD.
So my girlfriend call asking if i would like to take a short getaway with a few friends to Cameron and all I could think of was work. beat that. Considering I have only 2 Annual leave left, i'd have to save it for Christmas!!! Memang Sucks! aihhhsss....

Nevermind, speaking about Christmas...yayayayayay!!! its only another month away...and i cant hardly wait! The Jolly Season always puts a LARGE SMILE on my face! and I promise, this year, will start Xmas shopping real soon (NO More Last Min!) I'm definitely looking extra forward to Xmas this year and every other year before n after (didnt makes sense) you see I heart Christmas so excuse the excitement.

Another month to Shitload of work & then i shall reward myself with perhaps a very expensive pair of shoes...an xmas gift to myself...hmmm...okok STOP me or i will go on n on n on....oh and of course another Christmas with bebe. What more can I ask for??

tomowo is Thursday. that just killed everything. SUX.

0 comments: