CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

When the day gets slower & slower...& SLOWER!


Since BOREDOM is almost killing me, I thought why not blog abit.
Honestly its not gonna help very much but it will do (for now).
So lets see what should I share? Hmmm...
Ok will begin with my week, it was pretty rough on Monday & Tuesday after that was all just W..T..F..
I cant get enough of that. I swear I had so much to do and i wish the time flew den would fly now. Unfortunately much, its not moving. So that brings us to Today, Freakky Friday (I still love u even ur Boring Friday) I guess being in the Payroll Software line your practically free when it comes to the end of the month, all salary is out and no one needs your help till next month of course. YES incase you didn't know, im in the Payroll software line. Its been a year and A month now. JOY:)
Enough bout Work!
So, I called up a few of my friends to go Celebrate the Great 'Halloween' weekend this Sat and i'm quite looking forward to it, i have about 2days to figure out what to dress up as and i still have no idea. (IM STILL BORED BTW) Seriously it has been years since I last played dress up. *dressing up for boyfriend does NOT count* Oh no, Boring is my middle name after all.
Told you BOREDOM kills.


(thinking of other crap to type now while being Bored)still.
Oh because its Octoberfest this month, last night at the coffee shop I got 2 Ringgit off of my Carlsberg, it taste great. Typing Octoberfest reminded me of Octopus and Paul and how he dieded. SAD. I bet he only dieded cause he was so Borrrred and couldn't wait another 4 years for the next world cup. I would have dieded to..in the midst of diededing in a short while. The word Dieded suddenly so addictive..I should Stop. Dieded.
In so many ways, TGIF anyways. Now blogging just made me Sleepy.
leaving u hanging just like that.

OFFoff.

2 comments:

musagaid said...

Saw you the other day and I don't think you are as cute as you claimed

AmandaPlease said...

ya thats because im way cuter!!! heheh..