CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OH (x17)




Pictures,
They always paint a thousand words;but if you would to look a little deeper, you will find sadness in her eyes, her almost forced smile; how she allows them to fool you over again.

What A week, so many has happen in the most littlest of time. I won't preach. Sometimes we learn to hold the things or person we love coz we see that future and sometimes we dont. It has always been in me to face the music later, lets RISK it first and somehow I still never learn. Maybe I don wanna learn, maybe there is nothing to learn or maybe I like my strong characteristic that holds me through till this day?

Anyways there are things where I like too see myself move on too...until that day comes, I will continue` Risking It.

On the look for brighter days ahead.

Mrs.X

0 comments: