CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

NO ONE DOES IT BETTER
THEN I DO...


Busy weekends, how they always pass so quickly. Here we are again you and i on our Monday evening bloggin on and on of our never ending weekend fiesta' and how we can NEVER be content with just 2 days.hahha. So how was ur weekend?


Yup I ate Paul by Accident.


Well at least I was kind enough to to take a loving memory picture before consuming you greedily!!


Ok it has been like this recently, ' I get too excited and forget i own a camera, so I forget her until someone actually reminds me..I take my weekends way too seriously, if I could I wouldn't sleep the next 48hours. Me and my plenty perks. Cant help but think of you already next weekend..want me too.
PayDayWeek!!!
AWESOMER Already dy...

0 comments: