CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Just to GOOD to Be True.

He cant take his eyes off of me..


Im currently counting my lucky stars on my bed..so far i've got 2billion kerzillion fifty two sixty and 44.5kilometer..hehe..
TOASTER to a another great/awesome Hennessy event!!
or actually to the company? Both?..Well? Its always good stuff wen the booze is free..Nobody Refuse Chemicals baby, nobody.

Take A Deep Breath. Sip. Pose.


See even booze pictures comes before frens..haha...
MJOY.



And the silly shots of course!! (bb will always be in it)
Yes laa, my Awesome.


Ppl can get lazy from bloggin.
Plus i need to Upload these pictures on FB cause i wanna make a scene.
Thank God the Internet is in Good Mood:)
Yup that killed it.
OKThanksBye.

0 comments: