CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

730 & more days in Love with you.

IM MUSHY ONCE IN 2WHILE...

(Our First Picture together)


Amazingly, I have not change my mind about this one. (dont intend too)
I secretly count every blessing and every crazy moment shared with you.
I'd do it again n again n over again if I had too fullstop

*Laughs back at those who first laughed at us*
730 & more days ago, I overheard some; betting 20 Ringgit that we wont last a month. I dunno about you but if your still betting, let it go...Ok actually i couldn't be bothered with this, I just wanted to rub it at ur face suckers!!!
HAPPY 2 YEARS LOML.


Told you how time flies,
sometimes too quickly.


Seriously Laughs at those who didnt think we could make it.
I surprise myself at times, I realise if you do learn from your mistakes, thou shall go far.


So we all failed before, who doesnt?
Although you are much crankier than before; I still love u.

You know, once you minus out the downs&downs, its not so bad.

Counting the many more years too come with you bunny.
Love doesnt hurt that bad.

Actually.

0 comments: