CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Little Mermaid.


What A Paid Off Weekend.


Holy Co molly!! haha..Its something like, whenever I blog about my weekend, i imagine myself raising a glass of champaign and toasting to what a wonderful time i had, while nodding my head continously. Twas my awesome gateaway with baby. As usual we ate so much, we drove home without our seatbelts on (all the way from KL mind you..) I like to call it another of our 'wacky journey'. Need I say more?
ENJOY....


Dins@ Lemon Garden. Still as Awesome.
Only Awesomer this time cause it was with babyLove.





Every mouth was like a SIN full..quotes 'bebe.



Other Random shots of bebe n i.

Yes its me attempting to play Lifeguard.
FAIL.
KL.

Ahh the joy of fast internet Connection. You feel Happier to blog! hahar..
Just so you know, I finally got to watch my Shutter Island..pretty awesome, I like every bit of the show so much, i held in my pee for 30mins. hehehehe...
*shy* OK....
...and there, now you know what i was up too this weekend...
Oh and to top tomorrow Monday Blues...ITS PAY DAY WEEK:)$$$$$
*smiles from ear to ear*
Oh Happier days ahead peeps..
xo.

0 comments: