CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hen it to me..

Wobbly Almost RED-Carpet.


The next Hennessy Artistry, will be wearing Sport Shoes.
Sometimes KILLER HEALS kills the FUN! need i say more?

Hats off to the Successful Eventer..


Somehow, I dunno how, he got in.
I think I'm actually his LUCKY Charmer.


...and so it continues,
I always like BIG Events where you keep bumping into "Long Lost Pretentious Friends"..yes im one of them too...yada yada..


Gee Soon, Moi+Natnat
Yes Us girls abuse Free Alcohol...

Focus On the Chair...

BTW event was held @ Opera, Sunway Pyramid..
I must say, the place have many fancy designer furnitures...
Baby & I was all like *POINT n Ahhh so Nice* hehe..
...........................................................

Kim + Moi

Evonne +Moi
Bry-Bry + Moi...
(am still NOT talking to u)
&
Of course My ever so Vain Beautiful Sister...
Oh this shot made my night....


And that Ends my Night...
Awaiting the next Hennessy.
Already.

Now im gonna get me some lunch...
Long story short, the internet in my house is Officially FUCKED.


Adios.












0 comments: