CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project 158



Behind every picture, there's a story to tell...
I see myself again as that little girl i once was, except i'm much taller now and have bigger boobs.
I recognize that childhood where i spend most of my days dreaming about prince charming & that fancy castle i will one day live in.
Little did i know, Fairytales don work for adults!
Somehow till this day i want to believe it does. So i turn the story around, I decided to go find prince charming, when i did i only discovered his NOT that charming or great anyways! How could he have fooled every little girls heart? Or was it mine alone? So I walk on by and along the way I met Aiman, oh he was great and he didnt have to appear on any fairytale stories,I was Happy & thats more then enough. OH and that fancy castle didnt need to be fancy afterall, as long it was our HOME, that would be my castle.


Cinderella lost her shoes.

0 comments: