CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why I chose to Blog....

Like now....



I've always had this rather weak side of me which I always try to hide BUT Fail. It never mattered how stupid/silly a horror movie can be, im still gonna feel scared. May it be Ju-on 10 or Scream 13, im still gonna quiver a lil at night.

So I stay up tonight coz im in need to forget about the stupiest horror movie i just watched. I just dislike the certain scenes that chooses to linger in your mind and keep you thinking...Yes its all in your Head ' DONT LET IT GET TO YOU'...but I guess "ITS" one of those things you somehow just let get in your mind.

Like now, im letting it get in my almost too sleepy mind. This picture has NO Kaitan wat-so-ever wid the post. im going to try to grow up or STOP the horror movies..i really suck at it.

Booooo....

0 comments: