CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Piranda naal vaazhthukkal

Hapi-Hapi Birthday

Oh My you got urself OLD for ur Birthday!!


Another year already? So Quickly...
A long way we have come, haven't we?
Are we Arriving anytime soon or shall we make a few more stops?
You know wat i like most of our sisterhood?
Its Simple yet complicated but to understand it, we need each other...
like a secret code...ehehe...
Hope you had a Great time honey:)
I love u.





Looking forward to next year yea...
OH YEA...WE HAVE TO STOP THIS 6 MONTHS "ONCE TRADITION"...ITS NOT WORKING OUT FOR ME...hehee...
I'm always and only gonna be ONE CALL AWAY:) and also u know where to find me..
hahar..
Tagger..



This Lethargic & OMG I've gotten FAT look is not working for me.
Gonna gym.
TAaaa....





















0 comments: