CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the 2nd Day of Christmas, my true Love sent to me...

10am on Christmas day...
I slept in the last 7 years..


This year, I did Xmas a lil diff from last couple of years...
Firstly, I wore COLOUR!!, Attended Church in the MORNING, Had Christmas Branch(haven't had that since 13) and Best of all, took the longest 40 winks on Christmas. So by the time i was awaken, I had about 15 more minutes till Christmas ends...boohoo...actually Christmas never ends..

Stef & I...




Im never up on Xmas day before 10am(ask anyone), But this year I was.
I was thinking to myself, did I miss out on those 7 years or was it just another side I didnt go into?Hmmm 'Christmas Morning', how art thou'? Doesn't matter anyways! It's good to have Changes once in 7 years, i guess..hee..I wanted to know how Christmas morning "morning" would be and I got my answer...I STILL LOVE CHRISTMAS even in the evening. Nothing like spending time with your love ones and tearing present wrappers because we wont be judged.





Should I do Christmas Morning again next year?
-Wonder-wonder-
'MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL'....

0 comments: