CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

...he bends it like?

Amazing beyond ExtraOrdinary!!!


While I sat there quietly, cheering in my silent thoughts, I hope he goals plenty...
Plenty are for Beckham & such....Regular, handsome 23 year olds however, that scores just about 10-15 goals is my kinda guy..hehee...
HEARTS.
My SUPER-Current Boyfriend..


Pls excuse the blurry pictures...i bet u know how difficult it is to capture one in alot of movement..im only using a digital cam(small, pink & cute)
errr...spot him urself, the tall dark & handsome one.
IlovemyShades.


Nevermind the sweaty feeling, or how i spend 2 hours doing my hair and ended up tying it up or wished that i had wore less clothes coz you is I love.
...and i'll do it again next week.


Greengreengrass.


0 comments: