CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

When I grow up....

I want to be RICH.....


A few weeks back, I bumped into an old fren at a mall...it was good seeing each other from afar..as we got closer that women looked right through me as if I wasn't even there...As me being me...called out her name real loud, she turned...YUP, she couldnt recognize me...did I grow up that much since high school?
OH MY...
I thought I just grew boobs and had shorter hair now but apparently i grew much more than that...we chatted on for a couple more minutes den parted.

I got home that night wondering, as usual...me n my crazy mind, that there was never what so-ever maturity that i thought i'd grew into...im still that same ole girl;A kid at heart....perhaps it took someone from the outside to see through and perhaps she was somewhat right..

What a fine young lady I have grown into...she said, and once upon a time, we shook our booties together 1 whole night..
I say it was what I wore that night that might have gave me away..
Perhaps I should take that as a compliment.

I've been working my BUTT-off..

0 comments: