CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tye-Tai's & Their Flammin'...

Oh Hapi Burpday You!!!!!

Together we bring CRAZY!



I love you party peeps...



Our many moments.
I still and always will buy the line that;
'Strangers are Friends we HAVEN'T met'.
Twas my long weekend, Plus plus to top things, Karma's turning around good for me.
Me like.
These few months have been pasing rather slow, i say but still cant believe once again its September already...
You know how time flies but in the same time passes slowly? Yea...something like that lah..
ANYWAYs....
I have a few things lined up for me this week and im telling ya...its gonna be a KILLER!!
Now i have to re-arrange my daily routine of lazy ing' and start Ass Kicking....
My bumming days are starting to take over my social life and I KNOW its time to turn things around.
I look NO further then Living life to the fullest yet once again!
&
Since I got up super early today, im heading back to 'lalaland'.
FIsh Sticks:)































0 comments: