CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

.A toast or two for Us.

She'll only turn 22 once she said..
BUT we all know, it STOPS at forever 21.
OH HAPI BIRtHDAY Darls...

YES, that is 'Panties'.
Yet again, how time flies...
Perhaps tomorrow, its your wedding i'll be attending or MINE??
ehee...
Here's To The Night...




My Designated driver:) I can always count on u.







Cheers to the great night out.
Doesnt matter what the 'Damages' R,
it was all worth the while..
& besides What more could girls like you , me & her wish for?
Hehehehe...
You can bet your bottom dollars/Ringgit(Wateverr) i'd be there the following year & the next & the other next..
Oh and here's my 5thumbs up to ur AWESOME Party hunn:)
L.O.V.E
I actually have to sleep now, if i want that 6 hours sleep b4 work.
I need that 6 hours.
Understand.
Nitezzz ya'll...


Yours Truly,
XOXO



p.s= my new job is all WORK & NO NO NO PLAY!!!
will update ya about my new job soon...
If i can find the time..
IF not then, this would be the last post of the month....?
-SAD&PATHETIC-
iknow.

Till Next week....






































0 comments: